2025 Schedule (1 Viewer)

I know that no problem raceway in Belle Rose, Louisiana is really vying for the spring nationals spot. That track promoter (Nelson Hoyos) is one of a kind, and if anyone can get it done, he can. Probably not by next year, but he really wants it bad.

We might be back to 24 events by 2026 or 2027, barring any other horrible circumstances that might happen with the economy, etc.
No Problem, Bandimere, Flying H and possibly Topeka. While I love as many as possible it does cost the teams that much more money. Without Bandimere and Topeka on the schedule this year, there is only three races between July 1st and August 28th. We definitely need a few more races in the summer months.

Would be a shame if flying H never gets a national event. It's going to be a an awesome facility.
According to the last news from NHRA, flying H was going to get a national event. That may have changed, I don’t know.

........Without Bandimere and Topeka on the schedule this year, there is only three races between July 1st and August 28th.......
agreed, 3 week gap from norwalk to seattle, and another 3 from sonoma to brainerd. need at least one more in there somewhere.
...... what a bad situation with the accident in odessa.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back