2010 Tokyo Auto Salon (1 Viewer)

Can't wait to see your pics, D... Your coverage has become an annual occasion for me, with all the new hot pieces coming out of Asia, as well as eye candy that rivals that of Mr. Sherwood :D

Bring it on, bruddah!!!

Hey D... Get lots of shots of the Honda FC Sport... The only car in history that will fit into the class it's named after (;)) with NO aero mods at all!!! Badd asss ride, that one...:D

It seems like time is flying by this year. I'm heading to Thailand at the end of the month for work.

S/F
D

Its Thursday night and I'm in the hotel in Funabashi. TAS day 1 is tomorrow:D

S/F
D

Who's the 4-valve inline six head belong to? Aftermarket? Man, that looks like it moves some air!!

Thanks for the pics D... nice work!

Cool pics. The Japanese domestics are way better than what we get as imports. I only had two driving "fails", once when I got there, and again after I got back home. The oncoming traffic in both occasions were less than thrilled to see me, to say the least... :cool:

(Fmr 374CS, YAB)

I'll check today, but I think its a Skyline head thats been porte and polished

D...
Fantastic... Beautiful art work

Looking forward to whatever else you can post...

Thanks

d'kid

Man, that lime green Lambo is killin me, D... :cool:

Show production looks down from previous years- same at LAAS, and Detroit was just sad. I hear NY is going to be where everyone is spending the money in the US tho- Wall Street and all....

Yes there were a lot of companies missing (Mazda, Daihatsu, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Pioneer/Carrozzeria, Alpine, Top Secret, Mugen & Petronas just off the top of my head), a lot of the ones there had much smaller booths or partnered up with other companies in their small booths. Race queens were working shifts, not manning their booths full time and lot of folks didn't have race queens. The magazines seemed to have bigger booths and cars from folks that had big displays in '07 &'08. Much wider aisles and the food stands were in the open this year. The Gran Turismo booth was on the floor this year it was up on the concourse in '07/'08. Still a good show, this year's theme seemed to be dress up/trick out your hybrid, there were the four door Porsches, the new Camaros, lots of tuned R35 GTRs and R34 GTRs/Skylines. Hopefully the economy turns around and next year will be more normal.

S/F
D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back