07 Tokyo Auto Salon Pics (1 Viewer)

If you look passed some of the girls, you might be able to see some cars! :p

Great pics D

Thanx Jen. I was limited to 250 pix on share, I took over a 1000 shots. I tried to mix it up but every booth had race queens. I've live away from home so long I almost forgot how to act in the cold:D
D

Fantastic... The cars weren't bad either...:D
Not that as a rule I like "winged wonders", that stuff was awesome.

Thanx. The Japanese are really into car culture, when I first got here I didn't know the Toyota Aristo is the Lexus GS in the states, and most of them here have nice rims and the exhaust, body kits and the turbos. In the states the all look ho hum. Toyota has a line of cars above those the exported as Lexus the Crowns. They even trick out their Kei cars if thats all the can afford (what we pay per gallon for gas the Japanese are paying that per liter). Even the mini vans are look nice here. Most people here with Y plates are driving much nicer cars than they could in the states.

S/F
D

Great Pix there D! Is English still a huge barrier there, or do the Japanese know English pretty good? What were the crowds like?

Joe
I probably would've gotten a little more swag if I read/spoke Nihongo but getting around was fairly easy. Alot of folks do speak english and there were other Americans there (from the mainland bases and I think one the sport compact mags had a tour package). The crowds were huge especially Sunday, I think last years attendance was over 250K folks. It was a good time. I'll probably do it again next year.

D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back