2008 Democratic National Convention Schedule (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
7:00 p.m. Opening flag burning.

7:15 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance to the United Nations.

7:30 p.m. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:30 p.m. Nonreligious prayer and worship: Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton

8:00 p.m. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:05 p.m. Ceremonial tree hugging.

8:15 p.m. Gay Wedding: Barney Frank, presiding.

8:30 p.m. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:35 p.m. Cindy Sheehan & Susan Sarandon whine on about the war and how we need to cut and run.

9:00 p.m. Keynote speech: "The Proper Etiquette for Surrender" French President Jacques Chirac

9:15 p.m. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:20 p.m. Collection to benefit Osama Bin Laden Kidney Transplant Fund.

9:30 p.m. Unveiling of plan to free freedom fighters from Guantanamo Bay: Sean Penn.

9:40 p.m. Why I Hate the Military: A short talk by William Jefferson Clinton.

9:45 p.m. Ted Kennedy Proposes a toast.

9:50 p.m. Dan Rather receives "The Truth In Broadcasting" award, presented by Michael Moore.

9:55 p.m. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:00 p.m. Presentation: "How George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld brought down the Trade Center"

10:15 p.m. Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore explain how they got their degrees in science at "Gore" University.

10:30 p.m. Nomination of Hillary Clinton for President by Makmud Ahmadinejad.

11:00 p.m. Ted Kennedy Proposes a toast.

11:05 p.m. Senator Obama nominated for Vice President.

11:15 p.m. "Our Troops are War Criminals", presented by John Kerry.

11:30 p.m. Coronation of Mrs. Hillary Clinton.

12:00 p.m. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:05 p.m. Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home.

Since my fair city is home to the REPUBLICAN National Convention this summer, I wonder if they have their "Schedule" figured out yet. It' probably as good as the one seen above.:)

Since my fair city is home to the REPUBLICAN National Convention this summer, I wonder if they have their "Schedule" figured out yet. It' probably as good as the one seen above.:)

I don't hear much America Trashing on the Right, it's part of the Liberal agenda that America's to blame for EVERYTHING!:confused:

Hey Mr. Mooney, you think Barney Frank has a Hard-on for 'ol Larry?
I don't know Mr Littlewood. You suppose Larry would tap out his intentions in the bathroom stall if Barney or Mark Foley (R) were in there? Or would he just drag his hand under the stall and hand out the agenda?

I don't know Mr Littlewood. You suppose Larry would tap out his intentions in the bathroom stall if Barney or Mark Foley (R) were in there? Or would he just drag his hand under the stall and hand out the agenda?

I think Barney prefers his Office or a Hotel, not a Bathroom stall! Ask his partner.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back