111 wussiest songs of all time (1 Viewer)

Gonna cry, did we dis you're favorite song?

:p :D Hilarious, they did get several of my favorites in there. Guess who's #1?
What are some others?

Hey... I LOVE some of those songs!!! Can't really argue with them though. We call them "Stop Light" songs. You crank them until you pull up to a stop light and then you turn them down so no one knows you are listening to them!! ;-)

Who knew there was a song named "Kites are Fun"??? :eek:

I saw the title of this thread and readied myself for a testosterone injection but after reading that list and realizing that I don't own ANY of those songs, I reconsidered. :D

Last edited:
The Replacements?!? I guess "wussiest" is a subjective term...I suppose I better go blow the dust off a couple my Wings albums and get my manliness on......:eek:

I saw the title of this thread and readied myself for a testosterone injection but after reading that list and realizing that I don't own ANY of those songs, I reconsidered. :D

You're kidding right Drew? None?

I was surprised I recognized so many wussy songs...:D

Hero by Enrique Inglesias is way wussy...used to bug the heck out of me when I'd see the tribute to Kenny Bernstein with that song.

King of Speed honored with that mush song :eek: ...Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" would have made a better tribute.

I was surprised at the #1 song,there are others I would have put there.I am a big time REM fan (the older IRS label stuff is killer) but Shiny Happy People does grate on my nerves.

What is it called, "Don't Let the Sun Go down on Me". George Michael and in the middle of the song he says, Mr. Elton John! I dispise that one!

Oh please, how did David Soul's "Don't Give up on Us Baby" not make the strong side of that list or maybe Eddie Murphy's "Party all the Time?"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back