111 wussiest songs of all time (1 Viewer)

The song itself isint wussy, but the title could be the wussiest of all:

A Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash

The song itself isint wussy, but the title could be the wussiest of all:

A Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash

I love Johnny Cash. You're right about the title Justin, but other than that, there was nothing remotely close to being wussy about The Man in Black.

Nope, nothing wussy at all about the Man in Black. Johnny Cash is one of my all time favs. I like old country.

Dang....since I like a lot of those songs, maybe I should audition for the Wuss role in those Degree for Men commercials?:eek:

Anybody remember "Deak skunk in the Middle of the Road?" Or Tennessee Birdwalk?

I not only remember Tennessee Birdwalk, but I remember running aroun my cousin's basements acting like we were birds..walking. We were maybe four or five. Wonder if this should be on the list of things that cause my insomnia? And do I really want to know what thatng was about?

Dang....since I like a lot of those songs, maybe I should audition for the Wuss role in those Degree for Men commercials?:eek:

Joe,
You owe me one... Popcorn has been rattling around in my brain now for a couple of days... and the dead skunk is still stinkin' to high heaven...
Thanks a lot:D

Ha Ha. I cant stand what they produce these days for the most part. I like Waylon, Hank, Cash, Willie, George, Loretta, Conway,Dolly, etc.
My all time fav: The Charlie Daniels Band.

Ah, Justin,
That's all relatively new Country... Pre 60 is old country, Patsy, Hank, ect.
And CDB is a rock band.... :D

I'm not bashing Kid Rock, but Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow have no business on country radio with that duet song from 3 years ago! Wait, a lot on songs on country radio shouldn't be there. :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back