07 television schedule (1 Viewer)

Marty Reid and Paul Page have both been doing drag racing long before 2006-07.
I remember in the 80's when Page would do the SUMMERNATIONALS when it aired on ABC w/ Steve Evans and did a great job. Reid used to do IHRA w/ Kepner and they did a good job back then.
These guys are not 'just' employed for drag racing as last night I was watching the X-Games and Page was doing the broadcast for half-pipe skiing.
Gotta be tough to remember everyone @ every event and a director speaking to you in your earpiece while you are doing your lines.
Page knows drag racing......

If ya can do better apply for the job....like his group did...

That just doesn't make any sense to me.

Like going to an upscale restaurant and you don't like the way the waiter talks..so you don't eat the food.

well no, I think it's a lot more like not going to an upscale restaurant anymore because they changed the staff and the background music from, well background music, to blaring Rap music (or country and western or whatever), and the annoying waiter stands over your shoulder and makes loud, barely relevant and frequently inaccurate comments during your meal... :mad:

Page knows drag racing...... QUOTE]

Sorry Terry. He doesn't. I'd been out of the sport for a couple of decades and even I know more about current drag racing then he does.

I heard him announce a PBR show. Who would have thought he'd do a good job on bull ridin' But he did. I cannot say the same for his drag racing skills.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back