ZMAX fan hit by a golf ball? (1 Viewer)

I love to golf. Only problem is I suck at it! Its the one thing that I have finally realized that no matter how much I practice and play, I will always suck at it. And it hurts since I'm a competitive person but I know my limits and the day I shot 89 you would have thought I had just won a gold medal or something! Normally I'm in that 95 to 105 range somewhere.

I cant believe that someone would do that, well actually I can but I hope they threw the book at them.
Don't go with me then. I shot an 85, Than went to the 2nd hole !!!!! lmao

Golf is a good walk spoiled.
-- Mark Twain

I love playing Golf, it just frustrates the hell out of me! :)

I had no idea we had this many duffers,(I mean golfers) here. PJ golfs too, (kinda) lol.
Well thats it then , next year I propose the FIRST ANNUAL BRAIN DEAD OPEN. :p Maybe we can do a BSET BALL format?? those are fun.

I had a really good game going last week and then I hit the clown in the face and overshot the windmill hole.

I had a really good game going last week and then I hit the clown in the face and overshot the windmill hole.

Those two ALWAYS get me. I usually par the lion's mouth though. ;)

I gave up golfing back before I got married. It costs too much.

For much more fun, and still the thrill, I play Disc Golf.

DLB

I had no idea we had this many duffers,(I mean golfers) here. PJ golfs too, (kinda) lol.
Well thats it then , next year I propose the FIRST ANNUAL BRAIN DEAD OPEN. :p Maybe we can do a BSET BALL format?? those are fun.

Zappy, maybe we should play the Brickyard course next year at Indy.

Last time I went to a driving range I had people on either side of me ducking. I hit one pretty far, directly to the right.

I talked to Berserko today and he told me that he's been stopping by the drag strip a couple of times a week since construction started back in January and has found dozens and dozens of golf balls during that time in what is now the pro pits on the west side of the track.

He thinks to blame and arrest a guy for an errant golf ball is bulls**t. You never know where your ball is going to go when you hit it, that guy got f**ked.

Years ago the same friends got me into golf and bowling. I was consistent, I scored about the same in each, and lost about the same number of balls! :eek:

300 is a perfect game of golf for me, and I bowl in the low eighties...

d'kid
(put a one in front of the 80)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back