Zizzo Racing lands a sponsor (1 Viewer)

__

Nitro Member
Congratulations on the sponsorship! Any chance this puts Reading or Richmond on the schedule for this year?

I just got a flyer In the mail for the world series at Cordova,and they are going to match race Rhonda Hartman-Smith.

This is great news. Tony Zizzo is a great guy. He signed 25 hero cards for my GF (an elementary school teacher) here in the pits at HRP for her students in her class. They loved it and still talk about getting those as a surprise even though they are not in her class any longer. Made a big impact on her and all her students with that gesture. Made fans for life. :)

I think you will see him only at the IHRA races. Seems that T. Smith said something about them needing chassis updates to run any NHRA races.

Zizzo Racing partners with Skull Shine and Torco Racing Fuels

Lincolnshire, Illinois; The Zizzo Racing partners with Shull Shine Torco Racing Fuel for the remainder of the 2006 racing season. Skull Shine are vehicle care products and Torco Racing Fuels are high performance fuels designed for every level of racing. Skull Shine and Torco Racing Fuels headquarters are located in Decatur, Michigan.

“Its fantastic to have Evan Knoll who is president of Skull Shine and Torco Racing Fuels on board with us once again,” said driver T.J. Zizzo. “Mr. Knoll is the person who believes in our team and has given me the opportunity to compete at this level.”

“We have had a fantastic relationship with the staff at Torco Racing Fuels for the past couple of years,” concluded Zizzo. “I will do my best to represent Skull Shine and Torco Racing Fuels with dignity.”

I spoke with TJ, Tony Smith, and a few others yesterday at Martin 131 and they are all so excited about the deal and to be out racing again. No NHRA for now although due to chassis rules.

4.66 low et at todays IHRA event, and they took home all the marbles too! I hope the mods don't move this thread to the IHRA board as a lot of NHRA fans are behind them, too.:D

great job by the zizzo bunch , nice work tony ,i think they are running indy ?? but not norwalk as said they had alreay signed to run world series at cordova.

We have a four race deal with Evan Knoll and Skull Shine. Our next race is at Budds Creek, then Rockingham. We are going to try our hardest to win those for Torco/Skull Shine too.

We will be at Cordova for the "World Series of Drag Racing". We'll be racing against Ronda Hartman. Wilkerson, Wyatt, Cruz and Tony Pedregon will also be there.

Unfortunately, Labor Day weekend we will not be at the U.S. Nationals. Until NHRA figures out what they want to do with the chassis's, we will not be racing in NHRA.

We will be at Greatlakes Dragaway on Labor Day weekend. We are going to make one pass on Saturday nite and Sunday nite. It should be a good time. It's our home track and it's been a while since a Top Fuel car has been down it.

Doug celebrates TJ's win over Bruce Litton in the Semi-final match in Martin Mi.

64882819.Yni9Kwkn.DSB_3296.jpg

Now..... That is impressive....I don't care who you are.

Roger

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back