youtube pro stock action !! (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
if anyones interested, video from the vegas testing on youtube via drag race central. i love hearing them pro stock motors rev up and go thru the gears !

awesome vid!!! those cars sound wild. jim yates car looks so nice, and greg andersons car looks nice with the top being mostly red.

awesome vid!!! those cars sound wild. jim yates car looks so nice, and greg andersons car looks nice with the top being mostly red.

I agree Jeff. The Summit cars look cool in their new colors. I'd love to see my Dodges do well, but we'll probably see the entire class chasing the Summit cars...again.

And the Summit cars chasing Jeg!:D

Jeggie looked good out there winning the Pontiac Showdown!

I wonder if anyone has ever had a better day on the tree (in Pro Stock eliminations) than Jeggie did yesterday?

Several years ago Jeggie stated in an interview that he made over 400 passes each week on his practice tree. When WJ was told that he laughed at the notion of "wasting" that much time each week. When I interviewed Jeggie at 'Mopars At The Strip' at LVMS he told me that consistency was the key to winning championships.

It's early, but the road to the championship seems to go around Jeggie's ride.

that guy is unbelievable on the tree. with cagnazzi h.p. it will take a miracle for anyone but jeggie to win the championship this year :mad: but i can dream lol :D

that guy is unbelievable on the tree. with cagnazzi h.p. it will take a miracle for anyone but jeggie to win the championship this year :mad: but i can dream lol :D

The Summit cars will be right there. A side note to this will be the lack of a second team car for Jeggie. The lack of additional data may catch up to Victor's entry. The Summit cars test more than anyone. Whether you test on the track or on your practice tree, you can never be too prepared.

Obviously horsepower is necessary to compete, but if you can't leave on time or if you're not consistent it won't matter how many ponies you have in your barn.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back