pro stock showdown from Vegas live (1 Viewer)

Sorry guys it's done for the day. I think he said it was the fire wire that burned up and he didn't have a spare. I don't know much about it.

Paul, Mel made a hit, about 300' planned shut off. It went .916 and all the guys looked pretty happy.

Alan

Martin, runs down the quarter mile start again in the morning at 8AM with Pro Stock starting at 10AM, better call in sick. :D

Can't do that... I'm the boss. But it did allow me to put it up on the second monitor until the feed went away. That was freakin' cool- hope we see a lot of that from now on. THANKS!!! :)

The conditions and track sucked that much or what was the deal? Looks like it was a joke. Half of them didnt show up for first rd, only a few got down the track, and then only 2 showed up after that. Good lord.

The conditions and track sucked that much or what was the deal? Looks like it was a joke. Half of them didnt show up for first rd, only a few got down the track, and then only 2 showed up after that. Good lord.

As one of the drivers indicated to me "That weather was only good for breaking parts or trying to hit the wall".

It was a disapointment in turnout also. LVMS has the best track prep on a consistant basis of any track I've ever run on, but when the track temp. gets as low as it was last weekend those high powered cars don't have much of a chance.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back