Yet another sponsor leaving (1 Viewer)

Now THAT'S a bummer! Max is such a great guy and has come a long way in 2 years. I hope he can find the necessary sponsorship $ to continue racing a full schedule.

with no Jager sponsorship....i officially have no reason to watch Pro Stock

don't worry the countdown will have sponsors lining up to get invoved:rolleyes:

That stinks.

I can say the Jager sponsorship piqued my son's (and all his friends) interest in NHRA. Before that he was only interested in other forms of motorsports..:(

Re: Jagermeister and Naylor Part Ways............

Just when that team was getting good. I hope they find a new sponsor soon.

Jager didn't leave Max, Max didn't like the way the new contract was written... something about 'clauses'....

Jager didn't leave Max, Max didn't like the way the new contract was written... something about 'clauses'....

In other words, if you don't make the countdown.........

It's already a fact of business life in NASCAR.

Gee, multi threads...
Jager did not leave Max, Max declined to sign contract... some 'clauses' he didn't like....

d'kid

Sounds like Max wants to keep his operation the size it has been or even bigger next year. He is a smart business man and is confident that he will find a new sponser by next year. Lets hope he finds someone quickly so he will not miss out on any off season testing.

Thats too bad.

The coolest team out there and the coolest sponsor.

I really hope he finds a new sponsor. He's such a breath of fresh air in the pro-stock ranks.

The sport needs more Max Naylor's and David Baca's

He'll find a way to stay out there.

don't worry the countdown will have sponsors lining up to get invoved:rolleyes:

I knew it was only a matter of time before you brought this up. How about some of the new teams coming in next year? Also, if my memory serves me right sponsors were coming and going long before the Countdown. Try again...

I knew it was only a matter of time before you brought this up. How about some of the new teams coming in next year? Also, if my memory serves me right sponsors were coming and going long before the Countdown. Try again...

Now all we need is you and Rex to start arguing the countdown pros and cons with him and this thread will look like all the rest.

In other words, if you don't make the countdown.........

It's already a fact of business life in NASCAR.

I don't really think it's about the countdown... although it is pretty easy to blame everything on the countdown...

T

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back