Wow - big improvement in NHRA.tv production quality (1 Viewer)

DanTheFan

Nitro Member
Something different happen to Nhra.tv this week? I just watched Saturday R1 and there was little if any production quality difference from the Fox broadcasts. The sound finally came prime time. You can fully hear the burnout and the progress down track. Camera work is very good. And as a bonus….no goofy DJ music between runs. Looked and sounded very professional vs the home movie quality of the past.

Something different happen to Nhra.tv this week? I just watched Saturday R1 and there was little if any production quality difference from the Fox broadcasts. The sound finally came prime time. You can fully hear the burnout and the progress down track. Camera work is very good. And as a bonus….no goofy DJ music between runs. Looked and sounded very professional vs the home movie quality of the past.
I think - could be wrong - but before they were using whatever came through the mic in the announcer's booth. I believed they switched to the audio provided by the FS1 cameras, hence why you now hear the cars better down track.

Ill give ot a few events to see if its for real,if so i may just have to subscribe, unless the announcers are still loud??

Yea, I noticed that too. It sounded the same as when the starting line announcers would leave their mic on during the run in weeks previous. Alan would always complain about it and remind them to turn off their mics. Wonder if they figured out a way to have audience hear cars but not affect Alan in the booth???

Sound quality seems to vary from race to race. During the Bristol race I could barely hear the cars, but others have been pretty good. Of course I'd like them to be 100dB through the TV and shake the floor :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back