World Trade Center movie (1 Viewer)

I already know the outcome - The country comes together united, patriotic & strong, willing to crush anyone and everyone involved in organizing the attack... only to have a large percentage of Americans seemingly forget a few short years later because the liberal left was allowed to mislead everyone with lies and deception while the President is valiantly attempting to destroy global terrorism.

You're right David, it is a sad one, but to answer Kelly's question - yes, I will probably go see it.

Last edited:
I already know the outcome - The country comes together united, patriotic & strong, willing to crush anyone and everyone involved in organizing the attack... only to have a large percentage of Americans seemingly forget a few short years later because the liberal left was allowed to mislead everyone with lies and deception while the President is valiantly attempting to destroy global terrorism.

You're right David, it is a sad one, but to answer Kelly's question - yes, I will probably go see it.

Ya nailed it Gordon.
But to answer Kelly's question, nope, don't plan on seeing it. Maybe on my 67th birthday 9/11/2021...

Reviews weren`t all that spectacular, but I plan on seeing it next Friday night.

Lived through the real thing the first time. Flight 93 was a good film. Not going to give Oliver Stone a dime. Red Cross is far more deserving. My two cents...

have no desire to see it, I hate the hollywoodzation of history.

I know what happened

The reviews I've read stated that the movie focuses more on freeing the cops from the rubble and their families and such. I'm thinking more of a Ladder 49 thing. Even though it was such a horrible tragedy.....that will never be equaled, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. :)

"Even though it was such a horrible tragedy.....that will never be equaled, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie."

I understand what you mean, but don't be to sure about it never being equaled. Let's just pray that your correct. I'll probably wait for the DVD rental release, it's still pretty raw for me.

Even though it was such a horrible tragedy.....that will never be equaled, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. :)

Sorry Kel, I don't agree. I believe it is only a matter of time before something that bad or even worse happens again in this country. With every effort to fight this kind of full scale slaughter of innocent people by people who hate us, being thwarted at every turn, the country is divided into those who understand the reality of global terrorism and those who do not (and those who think 9/11 was an 'inside job'), with thousands of people entering this country illegally at our southern border every day, with some people hating this sitting President MORE then they do those who would kill every American because we are the 'infidels, I do not believe for one second that what happened on 9/11/01 will never be equaled. The first suicide bomber that blows him/herself up on a NY City bus, or subway will bring this country to it's knees because of all of the above, in my opinion. I am actually quite surprised that such events have not take place already.

America must wake up. The consequences of believing the Far Left Liberal media and their agenda will be deadly. In spite of secret information being disclosed by Liberal news papers like the New York Time, internal fighting and name calling, and all the other crap that has gone on in this country, we have managed to stay 'incident free'. If we are to survive this World War III in which we are already engaged , people should unite as they did after 9/11 and support every and all means to fight terrorism. The crap that is going on in this country today, would never have happened in WW II. America came together to fight Japan & Germany. They were an enemy we could see. Our enemies today are invisible as they blend in with our citizens.

I plan to see the movie. It is just too easy to put that horrible event out of our thinking because the act was 'unthinkable'. I don't intend to let that happen to me. The real event woke me up. Flight 93 and this movie will help keep me focused on the reality of life in America in the 21st century.

Sorry Kel, I don't agree. I believe it is only a matter of time before something that bad or even worse happens again in this country. With every effort to fight this kind of full scale slaughter of innocent people by people who hate us, being thwarted at every turn, the country is divided into those who understand the reality of global terrorism and those who do not (and those who think 9/11 was an 'inside job'), with thousands of people entering this country illegally at our southern border every day, with some people hating this sitting President MORE then they do those who would kill every American because we are the 'infidels, I do not believe for one second that what happened on 9/11/01 will never be equaled. The first suicide bomber that blows him/herself up on a NY City bus, or subway will bring this country to it's knees because of all of the above, in my opinion. I am actually quite surprised that such events have not take place already.

America must wake up. The consequences of believing the Far Left Liberal media and their agenda will be deadly. In spite of secret information being disclosed by Liberal news papers like the New York Time, internal fighting and name calling, and all the other crap that has gone on in this country, we have managed to stay 'incident free'. If we are to survive this World War III in which we are already engaged , people should unite as they did after 9/11 and support every and all means to fight terrorism. The crap that is going on in this country today, would never have happened in WW II. America came together to fight Japan & Germany. They were an enemy we could see. Our enemies today are invisible as they blend in with our citizens.

I plan to see the movie. It is just too easy to put that horrible event out of our thinking because the act was 'unthinkable'. I don't intend to let that happen to me. The real event woke me up. Flight 93 and this movie will help keep me focused on the reality of life in America in the 21st century.

and then of course it can also be argued that actions of the hawkish right will lead our enemies to want to commit these acts even more. This war isn't a situation where you walk in and the guy with the biggest guns wins. Guerilla tactics and the jihad mentality are had to overcome. The left is too weak to fight such a war and the right just doesn't have a clue

Ahh c'mon Jackee... it's so much easier to hide with our heads in the sand thinking there is no evil in the world and everything's going to be just as it's always been - hasn't history taught us anything? Geez, America has had it so easy since we left Britain - we've never had to fight anyone to gain or defend our freedom, it was simply given to us to do with it whatever we wish.:rolleyes: :eek:

It is exactly that type of thinking that will be the reason we are attacked again. There is a MUCH bigger picture that escapes a lot of people. I guess we will all have to wait and see who's right, since opinions are unlikely to change. Too bad for the innocent lives that will be lost because people refuse to see the bigger picture.

I don't have my head in the sand at all. I just choose to believe that we can thwart future attempts to equal the tragedy at the World Trade Center.

I live in the Houston area. We are all very aware that we are a BIG target with all of the refineries. Do I have any control over the situation? No.

I guess this is where the fact that I attempt to live in a positive thinking mode can be somewhat misunderstood.

I don't have my head in the sand at all. I just choose to believe that we can thwart future attempts to equal the tragedy at the World Trade Center.

I live in the Houston area. We are all very aware that we are a BIG target with all of the refineries. Do I have any control over the situation? No.

I guess this is where the fact that I attempt to live in a positive thinking mode can be somewhat misunderstood.

Fair enough. I certainly hope you don't think my post was directed at you because that's certainly not the case & I apologize of you took it that way. It was merely a generalization.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back