War epic 300 claims movie record (1 Viewer)

I'm starting to see it referred to but I haven;t a clue.
Last movie I went to that was at the movies was Pearl Harbor!
Before that it was Independence Day!
All work and no play makes Larry a dull boy.
You know drive ins are making a comeback around here!
Brazos drive in hosts classic car weekends and the Mustang club has their night during their triathlon of road course , timed x country and Drag Race in the metroplex.
We have a new 3 1/2 mile road course privately owned and you can live on the premises .
The course has three race cars for rent to those who buy in.
I'm waiting for a drag strip community.
Also a three screen drive in near Ennis on I 45 opened up last year called Galaxy drive inn.
Both have web sites with info. The Brazos is located about 40 miles SW of Ft. Worth in Grandbury TX.
The private road course is halfway in between FW and Grandbury in Cresson Tx on Hwy 377.

I saw this last night on the IMAX with two guys who had already seen it on a regular screen.

The movie is good, the battle scenese are fantastic and the cinematography is ASTOUNDING.

It's the story of 300 Spartans fighting of the invasion of the Persian Empire, but you don't really have to know too much to to enjoy or get the flick.

I think anyone with a drop of testosterone in their blood will enjoy it, and my girlfriend said the shirtless Spartan warriors made it pretty easy for her to sit through (there's a couple nice Spartan gals, too). The extra $3 to see it on the IMAX screen was also well worth it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back