Wj.check It Out (1 Viewer)

That story's been out there for a little while. Is it just me or does comp plus seem to be re-running the same story a few times here lately. News slow Bobby? Just wondering.

Justin, not everyone reads our same day coverage events and since they are not time dated -- we run a few of the stories in new sections that people regularly frequent.

It's just a way of ensuring all stories are seen.

Justin, not everyone reads our same day coverage events and since they are not time dated -- we run a few of the stories in new sections that people regularly frequent.

It's just a way of ensuring all stories are seen.

No problem Bobby, I understand I just started noticing it here lately and was wondering.

Actually, that is not the same story that was there a few weeks ago. It was written today, and includes Warren saying that if NHRA expanded to 24 races, he would not go to that race.

The story, however, is titled the same.

EDIT: I couldn't find the other one, and I may be dreaming. Are they two different stories? I'm having brainfartage this morning.

Last edited:
Its not a new story, it was on there last week somewhere else. Thats why I asked Bobby about it. I read it again yesterday and it was the exact same as before. Even the 24th race being mentioned by WJ was there last week too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back