Wilks new paint scheme (1 Viewer)

Wilks car looks good. Summit couldn't pick a better team to represent them, thats for sure.

Summit has been an associate sponsor for Wilk. for a while.I`m glad to see them step up ,I hope they will do this more often.great looking paint job.

maybe because I don't fully understand the process. But it confuses me why a wrap isn't as good as paint. That seems like a huge investment to paint it for one race.

With paint, you achieve a level of gloss, detail and "finish" that you simply don't get with a wrap.

That is one sharp looking paint job. Love that shade of blue.

Joe, are you going to Vegas? If so, you gotta get some "up close" and personal shots of that car for us.

Happy for Wilk, but.
It would look better if it was Yellow and Black now thats the color of a
REAL Speed Shop. IMHO

Awesome wrap!!! Looks like an new Mustang for Wilk!

Looks FANTASTIC!!

Also, it's painted.. And it's not the new style 10 Mustang they have been running. They probably painted up a body from last couple years becasue they had some to go around, and could justify using it for just one event.

Last edited:
Looks FANTASTIC!!

Also, it's painted.. And it's not the new style 10 Mustang they have been running. They probably painted up a body from last couple years becasue they had some to go around, and could justify using it for just one event.

It's the same car we started the season with......3 rail and 09 body

Awesome wrap!!! Looks like an new Mustang for Wilk!

I stand corrected and will enjoy my foot, while it is still planted in my mouth....lol

I just didn't think people wanted to spend the $$$ for a quality paint job like that anymore. Kudos to Summit and Wilk!!!

No offense to the Wilk warriors, but that looks kinda boring compared to the Pro stock Paint schemes of Anderson/Line!

No offense to the Wilk warriors, but that looks kinda boring compared to the Pro stock Paint schemes of Anderson/Line!

Joe,
we are 180 out here. Most of the paint/wraps out there today are too 'busy' and just make a car look like a rolling billboard...

kinda like our taste in women... I tend to like tall, slim women, with gentle curves... :D;)

d'kid

Joe,
we are 180 out here. Most of the paint/wraps out there today are too 'busy' and just make a car look like a rolling billboard...

kinda like our taste in women... I tend to like tall, slim women, with gentle curves... :D;)

d'kid

Isn't that what sponsors pay for? a Rolling Billboard?

Believe me, that picture on the web does not do that paint job justice.... You need to see it in person, the detail and inlays are unreal.. It really reaches out and grabs you.... By the time we leave Vegas the Pro Stockers will want a paint job just like it;);)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back