Congrats to the Winners! (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
Big shout out to Tim Wilkerson and his first win of what I hope will be a very successful season. Saw him very briefly in Vegas a couple years after he allowed me to re-enlist in his pit area at the Englishtown event, but haven't seen nor spoken with him since. I think that car really steadied itself when Richard Hartman joined the team.

Congrats to Leah on her first TF win! Met her briefly at MDIR while she was at an event supporting Bunny Burkett's BB/FC. Bunny's entire team are some really cool folks & Leah's was no different.

And the KB Boys seem to have the early handle on EFI. The word is it's because of Butner's experience with it in Comp Eliminator, and maybe that's true, but I'm guessing the rest of the PS field is happy there's a Countdown to the Championship (I still despise it myself) because if they don't catch up soon, the Summit cars (& Butner) are gonna run away from the field.

Congrats on Leah winning her first in Larry Dixon's old ride. Not complaining, just congrats. That's all.

I went sterile when Tim won. All female T/F final not too shabby either. I just wish the announcers would stop kissin' shirley's a$$ about being some ground breakin' female dragracer. Paula Murphy RULES !!!!!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back