Wicked On-Board Video!! (1 Viewer)

you know for a car they call nitro madness they sure dont have any flames or smell like nitro to much here you go sean this is what a nitro car looks like haha this is sherevport and my 2nd pass of the night
picture.php

you know for a car they call nitro madness they sure dont have any flames or smell like nitro to much here you go sean this is what a nitro car looks like haha this is sherevport and my 2nd pass of the night

i hear ya bro... and i own one too ya know :rolleyes:

and ya better keep tryin buddy if ya planning on catching me in the "# of times on fire competition"... at least i'm a winner at something :D

by the way man... them thar flames shur are perty (translated to 'texan' just for you chris) LOL

Last edited:
haha yea but lets see in 2 events so far i have burnt a car to the ground and then poped a burst panel and came to a stop on the top end with flames on the second go round so 2 events for the year i have put a show on haha atleast this one may of made the tv cameras

oh and to answer your text message of roomin down here the dog is ok to snore and the shop has enough room for all your toys too

oh and im sure we can have a pretty bad party down here haha oh you comin to denton this on the 17th

haha yea but lets see in 2 events so far i have burnt a car to the ground and then poped a burst panel and came to a stop on the top end with flames on the second go round so 2 events for the year i have put a show on haha atleast this one may of made the tv cameras

oh and to answer your text message of roomin down here the dog is ok to snore and the shop has enough room for all your toys too

oh and im sure we can have a pretty bad party down here haha oh you comin to denton this on the 17th

crashes, on fire, big boomers!!!... freakin' show off!! :D

as for roomin... i'm ready to move bro! my people don't like the cold! and Brooks will be happy anywhere there is a bed, some food, and a ball to chase!

can you train me to be a texan?

can you spit? shoot guns? cuse at people nicely? open doors for old people and ladys? if not we can train you haha you still need to show up in denton

Chris,

Don't forget to explain the difference between a Yankee, a Northerner who comes to visit, and a Damn Yankee, a Northerner who moves there! :D

Rapid

yea good point i just hope sean is house broke haha

oh you're a funny guy chris... first i got Rapid bustin my rocks on every website under the sun and now you jump on me!!! i can take it though...

as for being house broken... i only have 'accidents' when i get excited ;)

i'm feelin the love boys... but is love supposed to hurt so damn much? :D

did you have one of these so called "acciedents" when i sent you that picture of the car haha you know you want to move here so you can crusie in my toys haha

Chris,

Don't forget to explain the difference between a Yankee, a Northerner who comes to visit, and a Damn Yankee, a Northerner who moves there! :D

Rapid

I'm not Chris... but the way I understand it is a Yankee is someone who comes to visit. A Damn Yankee is one who comes to visit & stays or one who comes to visit and tells everyone that "the way we do it back home..." yada, yada, yada.

GP, Yep that is the way most Texans tell it! :D

Sean, the OFA guys put me on the payroll to pick on you. ;) :D

Rapid

yep sean true story im the one that signs the check too haha its that freakin mohawk haha punk kids these days haha wait im younger then you so i guess in that case sweet hair dude haha

You guys are killing me now. You don't need flames to put on a show. Chris is just a hound for attention. He likes goin' down in flames. Or is that up in flames?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back