WHY MONDAY CHAT KARMA WORKS!!! Congrats Jeff Arend! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
CONGRATS TO Mr. Jeff Arend and the entire Kalitta Motorsports/ DHL Toyota Funny Car team for qualifying for tomorrows Eliminations at Z-MAX dragway!!!

Jeff agreed to come into the chat room for a Q & A in two days, and ironically his team qualified for this race....!!! Coincidence?? Of course the hard work and effort of this team, Glenn Mikres and everyone involved could have helped too.... :p

Anyways... Congrats Jeff, and We'll see ya in the chat room on Monday Night 9pm est/ 6pm WEST SIDE time!:cool:

To Quote myself from another thread:

Another thing I've heard nothing about is the Round 1 match up between Robert and Jeff... and it might sound bad, but I wasn't disappointed when Papa didn't bump in... Now we can see Round 1 from Englishtown. I hope someone picks up on this...

What Robert did a E-town was great... To have Robert and Jeff in Scott's DHL car meet in their First Elimination round back out is just... Right and very fitting.

d'kid

Jeff and Wendy good people , good Maters !
Hope I remember Monday, with everything going on in Houston right now who knows .
Lucky to even have internet service to follow the race.
Got the satalite back up too late to watch the qualifying yesterday.

Good luck today Jeff and team Kalittta! Monday night's chat will be a Ton 'O Fun that's for sure. I will be bringing the stawberry pop tarts! Jeff has done chats in the past, and it is always entertaining.

Yeah, a good outing all in all. Looks to me like Glen & Connie are right back where they were when Scott's Solara was starting to come around. I look for Jeff to go deep into elims at that slab of concrete near Waxahachie.
Timmah - I can't make the chat tomorrow; I have a Flight For Life meeting. But thanks for arranging it - you always raise the bar!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back