Who's The Real Queen Of Speed? (1 Viewer)

woody

Nitro Member
Who's the Queen of Speed?

Well, it's up for debate.

1320 TV takes a look at some of the possiblilties and you'll be surprised about who the real Queen of Speed is.

Click the link below to get the whole story!

1320 TV

Last edited:
How about Lindsay Lohan? Or is she still a Princess?

lol... It took me a second to understand that... I thought maybe I missed her Nascar appearance or something... then ir clicked... hehe... My dad and I flew yesterday to Indy and had the XM radio on the whole trip and he tapped me on the shoulder to inform me that Lindsay was arrested again... I think its funny my now 65 year old father keep up on pop stars...

CJ Curtsinger

I think it is PJ!!! Remember the pink tu-tu? Now that is a real drag racer!!!

Does anyone have that picture? I think it is time it resurfaces!!!

That's for sure, Bobby. I think some folks have missed the point, so let me try to explain.

At the 1998 national event at Englishtown, New Jersey, John Force posted the fastest speed in the history of the fuel classes, surpassing both the fastest Funny Car and Top Fuel marks of the day.

Shortly thereafter Force decided that he should be crowned the "King of Speed," a title that Top Fuel racer Kenny Bernstein had claimed as his own for a number of years.

Bernstein was willing to recognize Force's accomplishment, however, by bestowing the title "Queen of Speed" on his friend. It was all in fun, but those in the know say that Bernstein's comments did not sit well with the perennial Funny Car champion.

We caught up with Bernstein recently and had him recount his side of the story, and then we went to England to bring you an up-close-and personal look at the real "Queen of Speed."

Click the link below to get the whole story!

1320 TV

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back