British Forum (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
Gassing Station

[COLOR="Red[B]"]HERE YOU GO [/B][/COLOR]- Some people on here wanted access to a British Forum, it includes a Drag Racing Forum. Also the General Gassing Forum where you talk about anything - well almost.

Please read the terms & conditions.

lf you intend criticising my country, government, the Queen, etc - BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, YOU'LL GET MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR!!!

DON'T LOOK FOR ME - l'M BANNED!!![/
SIZE]

lf you intend criticising my country, government, the Queen, etc - BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, YOU'LL GET MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR!!!

DON'T LOOK FOR ME - l'M BANNED!!![/
SIZE]

I not that type of person, John.

However, I find it funny that you warned us against doing exactly what you do regularly on this site. :eek: :rolleyes:

I not that type of person, John.

However, I find it funny that you warned us against doing exactly what you do regularly on this site. :eek: :rolleyes:

Brian

l love America and l only criticise your Government.
Miss Allen/Mr Busch please don't bother replying - you're both on my IGNORE LIST because of your previous replies to my posts..

Remember... he says being bi-polar makes him do it.

John, good thing I'm on your ignore list. Then you won't be sending me emails telling me to "F-off " (abreviation mine) and 'shut my fat mouth' like you did when I suggested that you start a Yahoo Group for British drag racing, so that the people in the geezer group who want to view pictures of drag racing in England, can do so, and the people who are only interested in American old school drag racing will still have their group. Of course, this was after you replied to the group that you're bi-polar, once again, in reply to that suggestion.

Ought to put that one on wheels, since it gets rolled out so often.

Last edited:
Miss Allen, l've suffered from Manic Depression since '91, 1 in 5 people throughout the world will suffer from Depression sometime during their lifetime. Hopefully none of the American troops you support so much ever suffer from Depression as they'll get NO BLOODY SUPPORT FROM YOU:mad::mad:

Miss Allen, l've suffered from Manic Depression since '91, 1 in 5 people throughout the world will suffer from Depression sometime during their lifetime. Hopefully none of the American troops you support so much ever suffer from Depression as they'll get NO BLOODY SUPPORT FROM YOU:mad::mad:

I have the utmost empathy for anyone who suffers any sort of mental illness.
In fact, I have two dear friends who have been dealing with bi-polar for 25 and 32 years. Neither of them use their disease as an excuse for their words or behavior.

PS... I thought I was on your ignore list. ;)

Last edited:
Remember... he says being bi-polar makes him do it.

John, good thing I'm on your ignore list. Then you won't be sending me emails telling me to "F-off " (abreviation mine) and 'shut my fat mouth' like you did
There are American posters that have do the same thing.
I would be more than happy to show the PM's that were sent to me by some on this site if you disbelieve me. It isn't just the Brits.

There are American posters that have do the same thing.
I would be more than happy to show the PM's that were sent to me by some on this site if you disbelieve me. It isn't just the Brits.

Don't need to see them Greg. I believe you.

I actually don't pay any attention to Mr. H's emails. I do save them, however. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back