Who's Pi$$ed that Zippy said "Pi$$ed" (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

WHO'S PI$$ED THAT ZIPPY SAID "PI$$ED"?

• HELL NO! I THOUGH IT WAS F'in COOL!

Votes: 145 70.0%
  • YES! THAT SH!T WILL GET HIM IN TROUBLE!

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • WHO CARES! I DON'T NEED THIS SH!T!

Votes: 55 26.6%

• Total voters
It was much more real and in much better context than Scelzi's introduction of himself in his crew segment. (For those that don't remember - he was surrounded by the Rockstar girls and acted all giddy and said "Uhhh, uhhh, I don't know who the hell I am".)
That was stupid - What Zippy said was just real. Besides, pi$$sed isn't even a real curse word is it?

DLB
PI$$ed is not a curse word in my book, I am pi$$ed that he didn't win. Now if I said I pi$$ed on a rock, then, that might be interpreted as a curse word or phrase. So that's all I have to say, now I go pi$$...Why do I use the $$ signs for the S in pi$$?

I think it is great, especially with the bit of a slow draw in his voice. Go Zippy. With all JFR has been through in the last year, I really can't help but like all four of them. They are class individuals and a great team.

This thread made me remember that I need to get some new Old Spice surfer cool mountain breeze fresh extreme deoderant...

Definition: Pi$$ed
Pi$$ed
Adjective
1. Aroused to impatience or anger; "made an irritated gesture"; "feeling nettled from the constant teasing"; "peeved about being left out"; "felt really pi$$ed at her snootiness"; "riled no end by his lies"; "roiled by the delay".

Date "pi$$ed" was first used in popular English literature: sometime before 1380.

Synonyms: Pi$$ed
Synonyms: annoyed (adj), fuddled (adj), irritated (adj), miffed (adj), peeved (adj), steamed (adj)

Last edited:
I'm pi$$ed that I missed Zippy's interview, involving the use of pi$$. I'm pi$$ed he didn't win his first race, but congrats to Melanie on her first win in a flopper.

I wouldn't want it to restrict racers to clinical terms like "Urinated".

Or family-friendly terms like "Tinkled"

im pi$$ed 5 people said yes LOL . gotta love zippy! i had no problem with it, if you do stop being so P.C. hopefully zippy and team can get a few wins in this year, they are on a roll.

I'm just angry that Americans spell so badly that they use $ when they mean 'S'! Are we really THAT PC for God's sake?;) Oh, and use spell check, it will keep you from making that mistake again.:D

I'm just angry that Americans spell so badly that they use $ when they mean 'S'! Are we really THAT PC for God's sake?;) Oh, and use spell check, it will keep you from making that mistake again.:D

Darryl, they use $ instead of S when cussing because of alot of public forums have the most common cuss words bleeped out when you type in ASS is shows up as *** or hole shows up as ****. So now everybody types in A$$ or h0le to fool the automatic p/c message board editors.

I'm pissed he didn't know what Meldin did when the crew raised the body of the car. Neff was a crew chief once too. Did he do the timer thing that differently?

I'm pissed he didn't know what Meldin did when the crew raised the body of the car. Neff was a crew chief once too. Did he do the timer thing that differently?

I thought the same thing, then I heard/read somewhere that DSR did the whole timer setting and/or lid raising process differently than JFR does. And Zippy said that he heard Medlin say that he HAD set the timers when apparently he said he HADN'T. Makes it all more understandable...

Darryl, they use $ instead of S when cussing because of alot of public forums have the most common cuss words bleeped out when you type in ASS is shows up as *** or hole shows up as ****. So now everybody types in A$$ or h0le to fool the automatic p/c message board editors.

That and, so kids can't figure out what we're really saying. :rolleyes:

YouTube - Frank Zappa on Crossfire

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back