Who wants to see a modern day Fuel Altered... here it is!! (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
West Australian Mark Sheehan has put this beast together.

READ MORE HERE: wadragracing.com - Exclusive: It's alive! Sheehan Nitro Altered debuts

sheehan3.jpg

Yep,

That is the other Altered.

It recently set the Australian TAA National record a few weeks ago at a 5.789
went 3.64 to half track and 0.899 60ft!! Those are not the figures from the one run though, seperate ones through out the event.

Here it is...

IMG_5743.jpg

IMG_5696.jpg

No longer a small block though.

With the small block in their TAD I believe it went 5.58, don't quote me, because I haven't fully switched on my brain :eek:

Hopefully I can try get in on Sunday to see this nitro beast though :D

Nice Altered, but I prefer open wheel look. No front wheel coverings for me. I'm just stuck in the past.:D

What's the Wheelbase on that thing? Some of those altereds are 150" and they go straight as a dragster. If that was a 125" that ran a 5.58 than that's impressive as hell!

What's the Wheelbase on that thing? Some of those altereds are 150" and they go straight as a dragster. If that was a 125" that ran a 5.58 than that's impressive as hell!

Joe, it's an ex-JFR Chassis that they are also going to put a body on to run Funny Car, so I would say that it is 125".

Those 125" wheel base altereds are being called "transformers" out here.

What % nitro are they running? You can see the flames in the daylight!

Sorry to see the motor blew up. That sucks:(
Lots of carnage.

Don't make them like they use to, huh Mike? :rolleyes: If I had that much in mine, I'd have called it a rail. :D

anywhere between 95 and 100.... the motors sitting WAY to low... and didn't see a grill... and don't get me started on the jumbo jet wing.... and what's with the wheelie bar/stinger? it looks as long as a F/A's total wb....:eek:

d'kid
(missing 16 car F/A open fields at The County, the 'dale, and the Beach):(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back