Whit says sky is limit when Zippy refines his driving skills (1 Viewer)

"Refines his driving skills?"

Says the man who has no ride LOL.

"LOL" says the guy who has never drove a FC. Whit has more than enough experience to be able to critique and comment on others driving. Last time I checked Neff's driving situation might be temporary.

While it's true that Whit can certainly drive a car, it's funny that he's critiquing a guy who's LEADING THE POINTS.

Oh look, you just had to go and bash Whit. You Whit bashers ill never understand! Whit's rise in the sport is a great story, he came from nothing to be one of the best drivers out there. You can throw out the "Where is his championships etc" But there have been a lot of great drivers out there who have never earned a title. Seriously put away the hate and appreciate the man, he was great for the sport and these weekly audiocasts are a great insight and enjoyable to listen to, I don't always agree with everything Whit says, but I respect his opinion. Just because you don't agree with something said don't go and be a smart ass. I could say to you Sam, "Where is your nitro FC lic" ? Exactly!

Thanks for the post John, I'm about to listen now and I'm sure like every other week it will be a great listen.

listen, before you bash. what whit had to say about neff was very complimentary and the more trips down the track, the better neff will get. btw, "sky is the limit" means zippy can be among the best to ever drive a funny car. at least that's the way i took it!

that's what i heard too john..........LMAO @ comments about certain
personalities ordering breakfast

On a weekly basis I lament the letting go of Mike Neff from DSR.
It is somewhat tempered with the NAPA car starting to go rounds and also with the excellence of the FRAM car crew.
-a fan

Whit Bazemore's rise in the Funny Car ranks IS one of the great FC stories ever...it's just a story with an attitude...and 2 thumbs up for all of that.

Mike Neff is setting the table, and he's not there yet, but setting the table to be one of the most lucrative free agents in NHRA history, and pound for pound maybe all of racing history. I said pound for pound which doesn't mean amounts of $$$$ total for my F1, NASCAR, or Indy guys and gals.

And even if he stays with JFR at some point he'll be a free agent cause JFR will have to sign'em up again.

PS

It's funny how the sport is better when the Blue and Yellow Dodge is going rounds (for me) !!!!! :D

I'm sure Zippy will tell you, as a driver, he's just getting the 'hang' of it... I believe "Refines his driving skills" was a high compliment, not a knock on Zippy at all. You have to have a skill to refine it. Believe it, Mike Neff has SKILLS.

d'kid

On a weekly basis I lament the letting go of Mike Neff from DSR.
It is somewhat tempered with the NAPA car starting to go rounds and also with the excellence of the FRAM car crew.
-a fan

PF.... I believe Mike asked, he wasn't 'let go'... and a big part of it was so he could drive.

Cheers
Jim Beam

IMO if Alanabi Racing hasn't already made a play for mike neff, they will in the future, whether it becomes public knowledge or not.
Shiek Al Thani went after AJ to head his team and got him, and got L. Dixon
too, much to everyone's surprise at the time.
i could easily see mike n. working with alan j.

IMO if Alanabi Racing hasn't already made a play for mike neff, they will in the future, whether it becomes public knowledge or not.
Shiek Al Thani went after AJ to head his team and got him, and got L. Dixon
too, much to everyone's surprise at the time.
i could easily see mike n. working with alan j.

Mike you are a genius, if they are to get back in to Funny Car racing, why not hire the best. Hate Whit all you guys want, but I got nothing but respect for him and you will not find a better driver. I miss him severly not being one of the contenders. Mike Dunn needs to get his ass back in a seat too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back