Bazemore says a rivalry should develop at Al-Anabi (1 Viewer)

To accomplish what? They are supposed to be a team with rivalries with the other teams. Conflict just for the sake of conflict? Reality show silliness?:(

S/F
D

I look forward to all the podcasts JK. Thanks so much for doing what you do. I know I don't have to tell ya not to let the D-bag comments get to ya.

You do so much good for the race junkies that want this info, I understand why you are giving up the radio deal.

I know what Whit meant about the rivalry. Not so much a rivalry as much as healthy competition between teams.

I guess one would have to know LD to understand what Whit meant, even though he said it loud and clear. You can't expect a guy like LD to accept "not winning" when "winning" is what he is there for and what he's used to doing.

I guess to sum this up I would say, If you don't like the podcast or if you don't like Whit or whatever, just pass the thread and let the rest of us enjoy.......

Who is "Whit?"

images.jpg

Good stuff John and Whit, keep it up!

I couldn't agree more. Whit is really a great spokesman for drag racing and these radio/phone broadcasts of John's flow so well. If you can't see the good side of Whit in his observations of the sport he grew up in and still supports, then you are just not trying. He is respectfull of all the teams out there, and speaks highly of everyone, including Capps, who we all know he had an altercation with.

Keep 'em coming John. Wednesdays with Whit are the highlight of the week for me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back