Whit Bazemore....REACTION (1 Viewer)

life is all about the consequences of actions.
if whit is this well spoken, educated family fan as suggested; why, in his time off
from racing hasn't he been able to conjur up new sponsorship, the likes
that j. toliver has repeatedly been able to bring to nhra?
if there is a racer/owner that nhra needs back, it's j. toliver.

don't understand how whit get's this 'free' article and the likes of
cruz and tony still get crucified time and again for being opinionated.
who's owns and operates two competitive fc's?
who's got three fc titles in the midst of the JFR juggernaut?

Last edited:
life is all about the consequences of actions.
if whit is this well spoken, educated family fan as suggested; why, in his time off
from racing hasn't he been able to conjur up new sponsorship, the likes
that j. toliver has repeatedly been able to bring to nhra?
if there is a racer/owner that nhra needs back, it's j. toliver.

don't understand how whit get's this 'free' article and the likes of
cruz and tony still get crucified time and again for being opinionated.
who's owns and operates two competitive fc's?
who's got three fc titles in the midst of the JFR juggernaut?

screw whit.

Mike I think this is all because we haven't had the opportunity to miss Tony or Cruz...YET!! Like many have missed Whit. That's all. Hopeful both will be back strong in 2010.

And the antiPedregon crybaby talk usually comes from JFR fans. I'm just fine with the Ped's. They've helped FC out a lot over the years. Does anybody realize how boring this sport would be without the Shoe Stable and the Peds. Ten or so years of JFR domination would be no fun. And would even get pretty boring if you are a fan of JFR.

If JFR took over like they were slated to do sometime ago we'd have the top 3 or 4 teams in FC kissing each others a$$es each week like they do on that circle track circuit. And that would suck!!!!

Guess I went of a mini rant there, sorry.

Last edited:
People who say things some might find offensive are dismissed at a crybaby! I wish we had about 3-4 Whit Bazemore's out there to be honest! Those end of the track interviews get to be catatonic at times!

Take a look at this footage everybody this is televised footage from england back in the day . Check out the exchange involving Tony Nancy after his race now thats not politically correct and this was televised , now someone explain to my why this is so frowned upon now . I mean everybody gets mad now and then it happens , its called life you can't sugercoat life .

YouTube - Draggin In Olde England Part 2

I don't know about all that, But what I DO know, is that every July, in the 2nd or 3rd week right before the Mopar Mile High Nationals just outside of Denver, traditionally Whit Bazemore and Mike Dunn were the only guys to pedal thier way up to Buffalo Bill's Grave (or whatever the hell it's called) right near Golden - the home of Coors Beer... on bicycles. I get dizzy just driving that road in my friggin car. So my vote is YES.

Dude,

Two words for you...GET a CLUE!!!!!

Truth hurts doesn't it?

Was that some kind of comeback?? I guess you like failing. Congrats.

Oh and for the record I do have a clue. Going by your original post, your knowledge on Drag Racing probably starts and ends at JFR.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back