Whit Bazemore....REACTION (1 Viewer)

Nice Scoop,

As much as I "Hate":D Whit, I really want him back out there... Damn I miss him, one of the best 'black hats' this sport ever had...

d'kid

Whit def needs to be out there! To much of a good driver to be watchn it on tv.

I think Whit is fine right where he needs to be. "Counting Snow Flakes in Ore-gone" Sorry, don't miss him a bit. I don't think NHRA gave a chit what he said, but he wore too many owners and sponsors out. Besides, you got the Pedregon brothers or is that PedriGone brothers taking his place. If Whit is so good, why didn't Force hire him when he was available?

Flame away I got new fire proof underwear on. :D

I think Whit is fine right where he needs to be. "Counting Snow Flakes in Ore-gone" Sorry, don't miss him a bit. I don't think NHRA gave a chit what he said, but he wore too many owners and sponsors out. Besides, you got the Pedregon brothers or is that PedriGone brothers taking his place. If Whit is so good, why didn't Force hire him when he was available?

Dude,

Two words for you... GET a LIFE!!!!!

I don't know why everyone wants everything and everyone to be politically correct . I mean does anyone watch tv these days nothing PC on there , nothing PC heard coming out of peoples mouths walking down the street to .

Plus have you seen how coca cola advertises , a bunch of people drinking coke having one big party .

Last edited:
Rob,

That was a great read, I enjoyed it, and I agree with you!

Regards,

Mike

Everybody wants to see these guys speak they're minds, then when they do they're a Crybaby!

This is a FANTASTIC point Joe.

It is always going to be a classic dammed if you do - dammed if you don't situation. If you see something you don't agree with and you say your piece, half of the people are going to say "it's about time somebody said something" and half the people are going to say "you are a crybaby who should keep his mouth shut".

I don't want someone out there stirring the pot for the sake of stirring the pot, but a contrarian point of view from time to time is a healthy thing. I never rooted for Whit per se, but I would definitely like to see him back out on the trail.

I don't think NHRA gave a chit what he said

This much I agree with. Had the NHRA cared to listen to Whit's comments, Scott Kalitta might be here with us today. That alone speaks volumes about Whit's character... and volumes about the NHRA's lack of same.

I agree we don't need more drama, we need more racing

I agree we don't need more drama, we need more racing

I beg to differ, we don't need more racing, we need more RACERS. NOT a bunch of toe-the-line robots who spout out sponsor names faster than their reaction times. I understand that the sponsors have to be recognized, but some drivers can be interviewed four times a weekend and give the same response at each of them. They spew out sponsor names like a shaken soda water. I would love to see Whit back in a car, he was great for our sport and raises the competition level immensely. Not to mention he was railroaded out of his last ride by an owner who used people to get the spotlight shined on himself and then spit them out like bad milk.

[Not to mention he was railroaded out of his last ride by an owner who used people to get the spotlight shined on himself and then spit them out like bad milk.[/QUOTE]

I would like to hear the whole story on this one !!

I personally dont care much for Bazemore, but I do appreciate the fact that he would speak his mind and he added some color to an otherwise sometimes too PC sport. Give me back the good ole' days of the Allison bros. and Cale Yarbrough swinging it out. Only thing that would have made the Indy deal better would have been if Force had decked T Ped. He then would have probably got his a** whipped, but it would have still been fun to watch. I will take a p*ssed off Bazemore interview any day over a (insert drive name here) interview of 'let me list all my sponsors and thank the NHRA".:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back