Where's Tom Hammonds? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
Not sure if this is related to the Jim Yates thread or not, but I jst snapped and thought I didn't see Tom Hammonds in Pomona! Is he not running a full deal?

He's still working on some deals, the car wasn't wrapped and you cant make the field with 6.90s I'm sure Tommy, Jerry and crew are running the wheels off it in testing.

it was mentioned on the telecast that he will be out later this year, they didn't say when though

He went to Vegas and didnt like where he was compared to everything else so he went back home and plans on testing and is suppose to debut at Gainesville.

Gotta be tough for a Guy Hammond's size to be competitive in such a weight concious class like PS!

he was in pomona....i think he starts running in gainesville

I suspect you are right Jerrod, as well as others. Might as well wait until Gainesville at this point. It's close to home, and if Tom was smart, he ought to hit Valdosta for the ESTN weekend right before the Gators at Georgia Motorsports Park and bang gears with WJ & KJ and several other NHRA regulars getting some last minute testing in right before the GatorNationals. I wish I could afford the time and money to go there and the Gators.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back