How about that Rickie Smith (1 Viewer)

matt Smith

Nitro Member
How about dad??? Dad was hired to help Tom Hammonds this weekend, and put him in the show with the quickest 60ft of the weekend.. (.972 ) He said Tom has good power but the carbs are messed up... The car is running lean... Not to bad for an old man...LOL....

How about dad??? Dad was hired to help Tom Hammonds this weekend, and put him in the show with the quickest 60ft of the weekend.. (.972 ) He said Tom has good power but the carbs are messed up... The car is running lean... Not to bad for an old man...LOL....
Whose carbs are on the car?

i guess if we cant have rikie behind the wheel, then having him as a tuner is the next best thing. i really miss RS mixin' it up with the 500 inch boys !

Congrats to Rickie (and Matt!). I grew up near Jerry Bickel's shop and used to see Rickie there quite often. He was always nice to me and I was just a muscle car guy getting minor chassis work done. Rickie treated me as an equal. I'd just like to see Rickie in a Mopar...again![/COLOR]

Congrats To Rickie, Tom, and the whole team. Your Daddy done good Matt. Carbs huh?

First time I met your Daddy was at a WCS race in Suffolk, with the ford, then a couple of weeks later at Budds. Been a fan ever since.

d'kid

I've seen this happen so many times over the years - Ricky Smith signs on and the team's performance picks up - and when he leaves, it falls off again.

Looks like he is having a real Country Shindig. LOL

I've seen this happen so many times over the years - Ricky Smith signs on and the team's performance picks up - and when he leaves, it falls off again.

Ricky has proven himself in both NHRA and IHRA and with multiple teams. I rooted for him when he drove Fords, GM's and Mopars, and I'd root for him no matter what he drove.

A special "thank you" to the moderators for cleaning up this thread. This site is a positive one and doesn't need negative and critical posts like the one that previously existed on this thread. Congrats...again...to Ricky for his work this weekend.

Matt...you're always welcome to post on the Mater.

I'm new here so help me out. Is this the Matt Smith(Pro Stock bike racer)? I see a bike on your avatar. If so, I didn't know you were Rickie Smith's son. Excuse my ignorance.

Thanks, Wayne.

Thanks for all ur support on here... I love to come on here and chat.... I just wish someone in the NHRA world would hire DAD for the year.... The Torco pull out has really hurt him and my team.... As I have found some, Dad has not.... He could really help any team he go's to.... I will try to get to Monday night chat if I'm not to busy working on motors tomorrow night..

A special "thank you" to the moderators for cleaning up this thread. This site is a positive one and doesn't need negative and critical posts like the one that previously existed on this thread. Congrats...again...to Ricky for his work this weekend.

I totally agree. We don't need that anymore. My response got pulled before, you were just nicer about saying it than I was.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back