Where's the check? (1 Viewer)

Mark Watkins:

Your comment was the following, Starting a new organization is really impractical unless you have a silicon valley billionaire handing out $$$. Fixing NHRA and its lack of vision and standoffish culture makes the most sense.

Well, I know of one billionaire who also happens to own 8 circle tracks plus a number of drag strips who about 5 or 10 years ago wanted to purchase the NHRA so maybe there are others who might also be interested.

I agree with you that it will take someone with deep pockets to play the game.
I also remember when this same billionaire wanted to start another stock car association and made a statement saying I will offer a million dollars to the winner of each race I have and then will see where the racers go!

I must admit I am hoping the NHRA makes some needed changes to the way they are running the show before someone else starts running a better show and paying more money to the racers.

Jim Hill

Stevie "Fast" Jackson did get and sign his Pro Mod check. But it is from J&A and other sponsors, not the NHRA. Watched it on NHRA.TV.

Pro Mod is sponsored by J&A, Only NHRA/Camping World checks for T/F, F/C, Pro Stock and Pro Stock bike. Sportsman checks from Lucas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back