What's wrong with these pictures? (1 Viewer)

Most everyone has been getting away with this for too many years. Have never understood why. (There are numerous products/ways to keep your visor from fogging up.)

The ones that really get me are the side shots once the stop has hit and the driver's helmet is a foot or more in front of the main hoop.

Last edited:
Most everyone has been getting away with this for too many years. Have never understood why. (There are numerous products/ways to keep your visor from fogging up.)

The ones that really get me are the side shots once the stop has hit and the driver's helmet is a foot or more in front of the main hoop.

Yes, and how about the finish line pictures of the drivers head a foot out of the cage in a super comp car, and the recent automatic win of a red lighting opponent in super comp that produced a fist pump all the way out the front of the cage like there were no arm restraints. These are all pictures I have seen in nhra publications including pictures of national event winners with really big names getting out of low nine second s/s cars with plastic jogging pants on. Why would you even want to put you safety at such risk, for what a little more personal comfort.

All the point I was trying to make....Wake up starting line crew...this is unacceptable. Buster woke my ass up one time and I will never forget it. Rick will NEVER be a Buster...Come to think of it, no one will ever come close.

I am surprised there aren't more comments to this thread. NHRA is all about safety??? cough cough...BS, cough cough

And by the way, it ain't about what happens after the race has started, it's about what is going on before the race even begins.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back