Jay Payne Ford Body?? (1 Viewer)

Photo on Drag Central. I like Forces' bodies better, look more like Mustangs. After paint may be different.

Lee
Nitroclovers

That's atleast the third Mustang body in TA/FC... :eek:
I think Cy Chesterman made the switch as well, but I have been known to be wrong once a month on average... :D

Of course it's not like a Force stang,:rolleyes: it's an alkyhauler... :D

Yes, Cy Has one and so does Callaway.

So Does Melinda Green King (Brand new, they haven't ran yet this year)

Thanks Nancy, I still got a freebie to screw up later in the month... :eek: WOOHOO!!! :D

Jeff Burnett will also be debuting a Mustang and new chassis.

Chesterman's car looks really great, it was painful seeing it scrape the wall.

Last edited:
The TAFC version is more rounded, less downforce. The fuel version is very angular to get more flat surface on the hood and fenders for more downforce.

That is an all new car for Jay, and this is his first race back since the crash. I am glad to see they got the new car together, and took the #1 spot too!

Jay Payne in a Ford? What's the world coming to? I thought Jay was a die hard Chevy racer, going back to his Camaro SS days and all the Chevy TAF cars. Oh, well.

Jay Payne in a Ford? What's the world coming to? I thought Jay was a die hard Chevy racer, going back to his Camaro SS days and all the Chevy TAF cars. Oh, well.

Yeah That's what I thought Joe, that's why I put 'Interesting' So like now a Ford body, I wonder if the PM'S will change soon.... I'm going to miss that Camero

Yeah That's what I thought Joe, that's why I put 'Interesting' So like now a Ford body, I wonder if the PM'S will change soon.... I'm going to miss that Camero

2 new pro mods being built, Shellys will be done first, and Jays will come second. Cynergy Camaros from what I was told.

I took some photos of Jay's car, if they turned out worth a flip I'll post a link. It is WAY different than Force's nitro cars.

That is an all new car for Jay, and this is his first race back since the crash. I am glad to see they got the new car together, and took the #1 spot too!

Paul,

I was not aware that Jay Payne had crashed his Camaro. Where did it happen and how bad was it? I guess I don't keep up with LODRS races that closely if it was at one of the Points races. Thanks

It was Vegas, he got into some shake, and hit the wall. It knocked him silly for a little bit, and the car went all the way down off the end of the track before he got his senses back to stop the car. Very lucky the body didn't shift over and hang the throttle open, it could have been much worse.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back