What's this gadget???? (1 Viewer)

I am not sure what the name is for it. but it gives the ET-60' and so on from the timming sys. so they can look at all of that info at the line.

Looks more like a weather station pager, so they can get updated weather at the starting line. The timing info feeds a Game Boy receiver if there's an iCard transmitter hooked up to the timing system and even then, as far as I know, the iCard system doesn't work in testing mode (no computer operator).

It is the digital recorder for a mini camera that was on the Millican car during a test run. Thanks to CompPlus and Roger Richards for the info and pics.

SIS (Stable Imaging Solutions) is John Spar's (formerly with B&M) company. I talked to John briefly at PRI, but didn't get into any details about his new deal.

Dave K. is dead on with a zero!

John gave me the whole low-down on his new company at Beckman's wedding reception. I had seen some video on the internet that was shot from under a car looking at the shocks... very impressive. They are working with several teams in different sanctioning bodies to use the video as an analyzing tool... especially for suspension issues.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back