What's going on between DSR FC drivers? (2 Viewers)

GARLITS 1000 foot seat.

That's EXACTLY where I was sitting when Ed Vickroy BLEW BY Blaine Johnson in Roger O'Dell's Gene Adams tuned AFD @ Pomona in '92 .

The run that National Dragster voted "RUN OF THE YEAR" over Bernstein's 300 # #Gainesville.

GARLITS 1000 foot seat.

That's EXACTLY where I was sitting when Ed Vickroy BLEW BY Blaine Johnson in Roger O'Dell's Gene Adams tuned AFD @ Pomona in '92 .

The run that National Dragster voted "RUN OF THE YEAR" over Bernstein's 300 # #Gainesville.

We were at that race visiting from Australia.... my Dad still talks about that run today whenever we bring up that race.

Wait... I got it. Ron was just spilling the beans on a new sponsor. Maybe "Ice" had something to it.
(For the people in warm climates that have never seen this, it's an ice auger for ice fishing) :D

jif3008.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
..."Sometimes there are just misunderstandings in the heat of battle and that was the case here," Schumacher told CompetitionPlus.com. "People are reading too much into this when there is no story."

Public Relations 101.5 ;) :D

Glad ploy to keep the ESPN cameras from camping out at Team Force. Great play if you ask me. And JFR elimination in Round 1 ain't a bad deal either.

Maybe the old man threatened to wire their mouths shut? :eek:

Sorry, Phillip, I had to. :D

It is a war out there this year and the men will battle it out. Things will be said and some of it will cause responses by teammates. These are intense guys that want to win the Championship. I would not have it any other way.

It is a war out there this year and the men will battle it out. Things will be said and some of it will cause responses by teammates. These are intense guys that want to win the Championship. I would not have it any other way.

NUFF SAID! Thanks Don.

Rick

You must be so proud to have three of the top five in points. As they say "not a bad problem to have".

who cares what's going on, going to starting routing for tasca, j. force,
j. arrend and wilk - funny car rite now has the least rounds spread from
1st to 10th with wilk in 10th 8 rounds out.
FC has the potential to be a crap shoot rite into pomona with multiple
drivers having a shot at the big win.... the class could steal the show

On the Mater just barely over a year with over 400 posts. No doubt full of clueless BS such as this.

I'm gonna stop arguing now as I'm reminded of the old saying....Don't argue with an fool. People may not be able to tell the difference.

How many posts you have Phil?? 150???

How many posts you have Phil?? 150???

Totally missed my point there Joe. But, thanks for chiming in. I love your pictures. I have PM'd Carl and everything is cool. I think both of us were having bad days as well as the typical misinterpretation of trying to convey ones' thoughts through the keyboard.

Maybe the old man threatened to wire their mouths shut? :eek:

Sorry, Phillip, I had to. :D

:cool:

Last edited:

As badly as each wants the championship, I'm not surprised there is some tension. Good luck to all your teams and we'll see you in Reading. Can't wait, the weather looks like this event is going to be one for the record books.:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back