What's Dixon Up To? (1 Viewer)

jimbo

Nitro Member
With 1 race left and Sema going on I expected maybe some word that LD has put together something for next year. Ominous silence reminds me of the Snakes year off in '86 and the last minute Skytel adventure. Hope some good news is coming for one of the best TF drivers and person around!

With 1 race left and Sema going on I expected maybe some word that LD has put together something for next year. Ominous silence reminds me of the Snakes year off in '86 and the last minute Skytel adventure. Hope some good news is coming for one of the best TF drivers and person around!

Will this question relplace "Where is Dean Skuza?" :D

Rumor circularing around the pomona pits is that a new 2 car team is coming next year. Dixon in a top fueler and scuza in the funnycar. Major sponsor will be the african country of Togo. To encourage tourism and drag racing in that country. There are two rainy seasons in Togo (the first between April and July and the second between September and November)

if you want new sponsorship and team announcements for 2013,
better vote for romney tomorrow nite

Rumor from pomona pits. Announcement of a
New two car team coming Nov 7th. Obama in a top fueler and romney in the funny car. According to bruton smith they will race each other along with biden and ryan at 4wide nationals

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back