Whate ever happened to???? (1 Viewer)

Arnie was driving for Del Worsham a few years back, I think he scared himself on a pass and he almost stacked his car up and he retired from driving shortly there after. After that, I don't have a clue what he is doing now.

Arnie was driving for Del Worsham a few years back, I think he scared himself on a pass and he almost stacked his car up and he retired from driving shortly there after. After that, I don't have a clue what he is doing now.

Yeah, I had (have) a ton of respect for Arnie. I grew up watching him race in Englishtown. Anyway, if I recall correctly he got out of the car after he almost lost complete control of the car, and said during the top end interview, "this car is way ahead of me and I need to stop now," or something to that effect. That took a lot of courage to say, but as I said, I respect the heck out of him for doing it.

Anyway, if I recall correctly he got out of the car after he almost lost complete control of the car, and said during the top end interview, "this car is way ahead of me and I need to stop now," or something to that effect. That took a lot of courage to say, but as I said, I respect the heck out of him for doing it.

You bet. So do I. Way to go, Strangler Guys!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back