What is the Future? (1 Viewer)

people have been racing whatever they had since there were people with 2 legs. EVs are no different. The market will decide how popular it becomes.

Ken, government is really going to sadly decide as the continue to push gas burners out or try anyway

Last edited:
people have been racing whatever they had since there were people with 2 legs. EVs are no different. The market will decide how popular it becomes.

Have you watched a Formula E race? On TV, it does not appear that much different except for the sound.

There are many things that will come out of this and one is that is maybe drag strips that are located in areas where noise is a problem will be allowed to stay and not forced to close down.

Regardless I believe electric cars are here to stay like it or not! I am 74 years old, and I will certainly miss watching the drag racing from the early 60s but time marches on and either you adjust to it or you get left behind the choice is yours.

Just my opinion. Jim Hill
Sorry ill take my 02 Corvette T/S 521 " BA Blown Hemi over battery car any day of the week

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back