What happened to......... (1 Viewer)

Richard Hartman post on the classic funnycar board. He has a 55 Chevy funnycar. Robert Reehl Post on Header Flames

Richard Hartman is the crewchief for Bruce Litton. Kenji Okasaki was in Vegas last fall, I believe he's doing some TV motorsports work for Japanese Television.

I believe richard is now co crew chief as I believe Nikki Bonafante is over there now too (from Gilbertson) and took Mike Kenga (Clutch) with him

John,

He sold his fuel car to a racer in Australia, that's all I know
The Clapshaw car is now owned by Steve Read of Brisbane Australia. Still raced under the spirit of Las Vegas title. A beautiful car it is. He won at thelast meeting entered with a string of 70's.

spiritoflasvegas.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

Cheers
Jason

Tim
Dave Riolo is still building engines... Haven't seen him run in quite a while... But just not sure... I just know he builds a lot of motors out there though...

Bob Bunker is still running the wheels off his car... I see him at Sac. all the time... I'm not sure how Steven Bunker who posts on here alot is related to him yet... But the Folsom Flash is alive and well... Ran very well at the last race at Sac.

Wayne Torkelson... Here you go... * Torkelson Motorsports

Something else you may be interested in...
GasserMadness! Tri-Fives - part 1

Not sure about your McEwen question... I thought he ran it more than Pomona... Just a guess though...

The Folsom Flash has evolved into one mean Pro Mod running in the 6's and now driven by Bob Bunker Jr. who is Steven's dad. According to Steven his grandfather (original driver/owner) Bob Sr. retired from driving the car a while back.

The Folsom Flash has evolved into one mean Pro Mod running in the 6's and now driven by Bob Bunker Jr. who is Steven's dad. According to Steven his grandfather (original driver/owner) Bob Sr. retired from driving the car a while back.
Thanks Steve, I asked my dad about Steven and I told him that Steven is 18 and he said Bob Sr. had to be his age 65, So I wasn't sure how all that worked out... I can tell you that no matter who is behind the wheel... The crowd always goes nutz for the Folsom Flash... And that car flat out hauls ass... Sux being a Jr. :D
Nobody knows who you are... LOL

Jason

Robert Reehl purchased Clapshaw's car a couple of years back. Did he sell it to Read or is that a different car?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back