What group does this song in the drag racing video below? (1 Viewer)

Nice looking facility. Looks like they've done a lot of recent work, no?
Does the shutdown seem a little short (Hard to tell from video)?

Nice looking facility. Looks like they've done a lot of recent work, no?
Does the shutdown seem a little short (Hard to tell from video)?
Yeah, they're switching which side of the track the pits are on and expanding it greatly, as well as a lot of other construction (new tower, pit buildings, etc). It will be close to a new facility when all is said and done (plus, they've done actual track improvements recently, too).

I measure the shutdown to be ~2080' from finish to sand, so not very long, but I've been on shorter, too. For reference, Pomona measures ~2130.

wouldn't be surprised to see rock falls awarded a divisional in future
I'd like that since it would be another eastern D5 event, but where would you take it from? The only race that could probably drop is one of the Topeka doubles, but that weekend is an absolutely gigantic draw. Plus, the western side of the division wouldn't like the idea of taking away a central race and putting it far east.

The song is Grown by J Quay...
Sir, thats what I thought, but the song in the NHRA video has no words in it, so I am thinking either some how theres a program that can take out the words or J Quay put the words on top of the music? Thank You very much for your response, have a great week and please stay healthy and safe out there!

Sir, thats what I thought, but the song in the NHRA video has no words in it, so I am thinking either some how theres a program that can take out the words or J Quay put the words on top of the music? Thank You very much for your response, have a great week and please stay healthy and safe out there!

A song today contains what they call "stems"
A song can contain as many as 100 stems, Lyrics, instruments, sound effects. That would be a blank instrumental track with the basics.

This is an example, each line is a layer of stem. That's how music is made today. This is a song that I am working on. That's only a fraction of stems that are on it, can fit only so much on a screen shot.

Attachments

• 20200514_185835.jpg
    20200514_185835.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
wouldn't be surprised to see rock falls awarded a divisional in future
I'd like that since it would be another eastern D5 event, but where would you take it from? The only race that could probably drop is one of the Topeka doubles, but that weekend is an absolutely gigantic draw. Plus, the western side of the division wouldn't like the idea of taking away a central race and putting it far east.
I don't think a divisional is in their plans. The infrastructure in the area would make it difficult.

This is an example, each line is a layer of stem. That's how music is made today. This is a song that I am working on. That's only a fraction of stems that are on it, can fit only so much on a screen shot.
Thank You for your reply, thats amazing and way above my old mind, please stay healthy and safe out there!

I have not been to Rock Falls in many years. Nice to see some improvements happening...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back