What did I miss? (1 Viewer)

Big Ray

Nitro Member
Hey all! I was on the Mater in the very beginning (went to high school with Jerrod), but then when they went to verified accounts, they wouldn’t accept yahoo. After all this time I decided to try and get back on, and what do you know, it worked! So, anything interesting happen in the last couple decades? Lol

Hey all! I was on the Mater in the very beginning (went to high school with Jerrod), but then when they went to verified accounts, they wouldn’t accept yahoo. After all this time I decided to try and get back on, and what do you know, it worked! So, anything interesting happen in the last couple decades? Lol
The biggest news in the last few years is Ray Gandy connecting to Nitromater.

There’s a new section on NM called Nostalgia1320 with lots of content and pictures of historic racing. Welcome back 👍

Well, according to the NHRA, when they announced Tony Stewart will be competing in Top Fuel for the full season next year, they said it was possibly the biggest announcement they have ever made.... So that was interesting. lolol

(Disclaimer: I am a fan of Tony's. Don't take my statement above the wrong way.)

Hi Ray, is this the same Ray that I sold me the '70 Larry Arnold/King Fish Cuda body, way back in 2004?

Oh, it's good to hear from you, Ray!
Yes, things are fine now but in 2011 they weren't...and I had to sell the King Fish. It went to Bob Rosetty in PA. I've tried to reach him in the last year with no success. Bob had a Logghe Stage II chassis, the proper type for the King Fish. His intent was to restore the '70 Cuda but I don't believe it's happened so far.
How are you and the Bugg family?

Unfortunately I split with the Bugg’s several years ago. i tuned a couple funny cars after theirs before building my own AA/FA. Sadly, in the southwest nitro racing is really struggling with very few events, so I’m either selling off everything or putting it on alcohol.
09D6029A-87A1-4E9B-8E70-15A1847B75E3.jpeg

Thank you James, the tooled silver leaf was applied by none other than Dennis Jones.
Thats awesome Bobby, I don’t know wh num I was, but it was pretty early on,lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back