Way to go Team H-D !! 3rd and 4th today !! (1 Viewer)

baxter

Nitro Member
Vance and Hines Racing So glad you guys have spent all the money your sponsors have given you over the past few years on developing a motor that kicks everyone ass and now all the whining underfunded PSM teams got there wish to slow you down !! 3rd and 4th with extra 30 lbs is awesome. If every other PSM team wants to go fast they should go out and get a corporate sponsor that LOVES DRAG RACING !! Stop being a Bunch of little cry babies and go racing !!!!! Stop red lighting and blowing up your worn out 8 years old motors . There are a few team owners who use to kick everybody's ass and now they are middle of the field at best quit trying to slow other bikes down and make your own bikes go FASTER !!!

Vance and Hines Racing So glad you guys have spent all the money your sponsors have given you over the past few years on developing a motor that kicks everyone ass and now all the whining underfunded PSM teams got there wish to slow you down !! 3rd and 4th with extra 30 lbs is awesome. If every other PSM team wants to go fast they should go out and get a corporate sponsor that LOVES DRAG RACING !! Stop being a Bunch of little cry babies and go racing !!!!! Stop red lighting and blowing up your worn out 8 years old motors . There are a few team owners who use to kick everybody's ass and now they are middle of the field at best quit trying to slow other bikes down and make your own bikes go FASTER !!!
Your ignorance is showing because it's obvious you have no clue about the differences in engine packages.

How is 160 CI 2 valve with pushrods supposed to compete against 160 CI 4 valve? Any idiot knows for the same cubic inches a 4 valve engine will make more power. Please educate yourself before coming off even more ignorant of the class.

It seems you are lacking the required amount of brain cells to properly comprehend the issue.

So who fault is it H-D, VHR, or NHRA? Harley got what they wanted in the deal and that was championships. I do believe that the Hectors will dominate next year and can't wait to see what everyone will cry about then. I don't believe everyone knows how good they really are because of the Harleys.

You know, Donnie does have point. Drag racing using to have this mentality:

"Run what you've brung and hope you brought enough."

Now it's....

"Run what you've brung, but if it's better and other people cry we'll penalize you."

You know, Donnie does have point. Drag racing using to have this mentality:

"Run what you've brung and hope you brought enough."

Now it's....

"Run what you've brung, but if it's better and other people cry we'll penalize you."

If you knew how an engine worked you would understand why people have the issues they do. But seeing as most people on these boards have never been part of an organized race team and worked 100 hours a week to make your combo better I take it as just internet know it alls.

My point is Harley has invested Millions in there PSM Teams . Nhra approved the motor and now the other bikes cant keep up !! I hope Viper MC build a motor that is competitive with harley its clear no other Manufacturer gives a Damn about PSM !!! Go Team HD !!!!!!!!

Donnie how can the S&S motors compete when they repeatedly get told no when they want to make design changes but Harley is allowed a complete new engine.

The Hectors are breaking parts all the time due to pushing the limits of the current configuration. The HD team barley has to service their engines because the 4 Valve OHC engine is a way superior design then the 2 valve 12 inch push rod engine the Buell's are running.

My point is Harley has invested Millions in there PSM Teams . Nhra approved the motor and now the other bikes cant keep up !! I hope Viper MC build a motor that is competitive with harley its clear no other Manufacturer gives a Damn about PSM !!! Go Team HD !!!!!!!!

Harley has invested millions in buying NHRA's rulebook. The other bikes can't keep up because the HD's motors are "one off's" that no one else can use. It's not even a production motor. Holy cow man. Use your head before posting.

You really just don't get it do you?

You really just don't get it do you?

Donnie and Wayne are both unaware of the REAL problem with HD. I love the comment made about how HD has spent millions buying the NHRA rulebook. That is what it looks like, and how NHRA can ignore something so obviously shady is incredible. Either HD opens up the technology to everyone or they deal with the sanctions. NHRA can't treat them differently than all the other manufacturers and yet they HAVE! I guess they just expect real racers and real fans to ignore the obvious favoritism. Can't believe it has gone on this long and wonder what got to NHRA finally. Had to be some BIG sponsor of the sport or they wouldn't have made the 10lb weight addition happen during the Countdown. That too is just WRONG! If the first however many races in the year weren't enough to see the advantage HD had, then they weren't looking.

I gotta admit, I didn't know the engine rules before today's broadcast. But I was truly shocked to see V-twins are allowed to run 160 cubes compared to 107 for the Suzukis. How is that right? I mean I love Fords, but I'd be ashamed if Larry Morgan had to get a 30% bigger motor to run with the rest. I think PSM ought to follow the car formula: X= engine size, period. Y= weight with rider, period. The rest is run whatcha brung, but you can't try to start handicapping this brand or that brand with weight week after week if they aren't the same to start with. Anyone here remember the old small-block handicapping fiasco that preceded the 500ci/2350 lbs P/S days? It was a total joke, much like today's PSM.

Donnie and Wayne are both unaware of the REAL problem with HD. I love the comment made about how HD has spent millions buying the NHRA rulebook. That is what it looks like, and how NHRA can ignore something so obviously shady is incredible. Either HD opens up the technology to everyone or they deal with the sanctions. NHRA can't treat them differently than all the other manufacturers and yet they HAVE! I guess they just expect real racers and real fans to ignore the obvious favoritism. Can't believe it has gone on this long and wonder what got to NHRA finally. Had to be some BIG sponsor of the sport or they wouldn't have made the 10lb weight addition happen during the Countdown. That too is just WRONG! If the first however many races in the year weren't enough to see the advantage HD had, then they weren't looking.

They weren't looking. It is a mockery that Glen Gray of NHRA said something along the lines of the class having parity. I been told that Pro Stock has no parity and that's even more hilarious as this class has parity implemented perfectly. The only non-parity in Pro Stock are the wallets. I did love Eddie K's comment how he works welll under pressure, yet beats himself in the semi. What did Bryce say?

I did love Eddie K's comment how he works welll under pressure, yet beats himself in the semi.

What race were you watching yesterday? Eddie didn't beat himself, he was beat by another rider, big difference than throwing a race away with a red light. Given the HD track record this year I would say he is really good under pressure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back