Way to go Jason L. (The Champ) (2 Viewers)

camaro

Nitro Member
since no one else did, i just wanted to send out a congrats to Jason. in my opinion he doesnt get nearly the credit that some of the other big names in the class gets. since Jason's entrance in pro stock his accomplishments have been legendary and it seems to me he doesnt nearly get the recognition he deserves !

great post! the champ does it again! guess greg missed on the set up in rd 2 but jason got it for team summit! 3 of 4 for team summit to start the season. awesome job!

I love to see those ex-world champ stock racers do well. I also thought that what Greg Anderson told John Medlen about how Eric's attitude made Eric a hero of Greg's was pretty classy. The next time you are feeling down about something, keep Greg's words in mind and go out and eat some ice cream! BTW, Blue Bunny Ice Cream, made by former TAD racer David Wells, is really good. They have lots of great flavors, including Just Plain Vanilla!

Last edited:
since no one else did, i just wanted to send out a congrats to Jason. in my opinion he doesnt get nearly the credit that some of the other big names in the class gets. since Jason's entrance in pro stock his accomplishments have been legendary and it seems to me he doesnt nearly get the recognition he deserves !
i agree, but i don't think jason seeks attention either.
i'll bet if you ask around the pro stock pits, he's probably as respected
as anyone playing the game right now.
congratulations again jason.

To quote Blood, Sweat & Tears:

"And the strong win more, while the weak teams fade...
If you ain't runnin' 211, you won't make the grade!
Ohh, Jason may have, and Greg may have...
But God Bless the Pro Stock field, they're on their own...
They're on their own.....:cool:

He is lucky he was able to eek out that win with the holeshot A.J. strapped on him! Good thing he had the ponies to save his butt.

He is lucky he was able to eek out that win with the holeshot A.J. strapped on him! Good thing he had the ponies to save his butt.

over the years people strapped holeshots on warren Johnson all the time yet he won 6 championships. do u consider him just lucky ??? ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back