War Stories Showdown = Day One (1 Viewer)

alllllrighty then...

think we're looking at low et... in the second pair:eek:
and a tire smoking loss in the first pair:eek:

can't wait for tomorrow :D

If that's Scelzi's first round story, I can't wait to see what he saved for the next rounds...

I was surprised Force's was sucha dud story. To be honest I think these would be even better if they had taped them. Part of telling a story is the delivery.

Since some of the better stories may be saved for later. Once its done you guys should post the "best of" for the guys who don't win their round but still have some killer stories. Or just post all of the ones that aren't used in the competition

Round 1 - Aaron & Gary.....had me rollin'.

This is a great idea!

It's not just the stories....but the way they tell them. Good "Theater of the Mind"!

Just love it!!:D

Day Two is Up... Unflipping Believeable Stories... I went with Joe L and Scotty... Scotty... NEVER open a Door with a Monster behind it, Scary movie rule # 1 !!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d'kid

I went out there and my wife was taking the air out of the tires. I knew how to fix her. I stuck her in the lounge area of the trailer and locked it. I was going to let her out when we got ready to leave but I was so mad I decided to let her ride home in it. All the way down the mountain I tried to put a tire in the ditch to bounce the trailer around a little. And I did.
laugh.gif

Liked Animal's tale, and Earwood's about the MurderCycle Jumper... always knew EXP's were good fer something.... :eek:

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back