Wanna buy a drag strip? (1 Viewer)

Why do I sense that this thread will grow to multiple pages as this mess goes on?

Better number the strips for sale for easier identification..... ATCO is number one, this will be #2, and so on......

I believe Maple Grove at this point is still also for sale but with a much higher asking price.
It was never easy making money with a drag strip but now with many states limiting the number of spectators and fans, it has really become much harder to figure out how to make any drag strip profitable.
I guess once we can all get a virus shot to protect our health things might start getting back to some kind of normal routine again.

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

I believe Maple Grove at this point is still also for sale but with a much higher asking price.
It was never easy making money with a drag strip but now with many states limiting the number of spectators and fans, it has really become much harder to figure out how to make any drag strip profitable.
I guess once we can all get a virus shot to protect our health things might start getting back to some kind of normal routine again.

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com
China is probably working on a new one

Tri-State in Earlville is for sale, also. I don't think there's anything more to it than Reid just wants to retire, and I think he'll hold out until a good buyer comes in that will run it properly. At least, I hope that's the case since it's my personal favorite track.

Hey Troy. Didja ever go down a steep street in a grocery cart? I grew up in Glendale, Calif. We had Adams Hill, which was steep going up or down. If somebody got a grocery cart, hopped in and headed downhill, you could really get some speed up..... unless the cart flipped & you landed on a lawn. Not saying I ever did that.

27 acres for 300K is not bad but that place looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

27 acres for 300K is not bad but that place looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

My thoughts EXACTLY!
I mean, a lot of folks could spring for $300K - and maybe even some concrete pad improvement but, insurance would PROBABLY cause a negative cash flow (under the best of circumstances). A sad reality.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back