Virginia results? (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
No qualifying results have yet been posted on Dragracecentral.com. Larry Sullivan or Jim Samuels, what's up? The data junkies among us are jonesing like crazy.

Holly Sh*t, the corrected air is -300 feet. Grab your popcorn and beer, Pro Stockers are going to fly:D !

So, you're just being impatient this morning? ;)

The guy who works on my comp car (Glenn Bourke) is driving an f/ED in comp this weekend. I can't be there because I'm advisor to the College's radio station and we have an important meeting on Sunday.. I was just wondering where Glenn ended up in qualifying. I was also curious about how Lee Zane is doing in stock and Brian Van Poppel is doing in superstock. I hear they have something to do with a 32 Bantam that graced the cover of national dragster a month ago. Anyone know who owns that car? LOL.

I hear they have something to do with a 32 Bantam that graced the cover of national dragster a month ago. Anyone know who owns that car? LOL.

I HEARD SOME WANNABE WARREN JOHNSON WEIRDO THEY ALSO CALL THE "PROFESSOR"!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND DAVE. LEE CAN DAMN SURE DRIVE A RACE CAR.

I HEARD SOME WANNABE WARREN JOHNSON WEIRDO THEY ALSO CALL THE "PROFESSOR"!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND DAVE. LEE CAN DAMN SURE DRIVE A RACE CAR.

That bantam isn't racing-we gotta save what little index we have left for the last two points races we can claim. And you are damn sure right about Lee Zane's driving.

There is no question that Zane can drive. He took that old heap 32 Circus car and made a winner out of it.:eek: :D Hope Dave recovers soon.;) :p

Hopefully they can shoot him up with a syringe full of nitro and send him on his way...

I'm back-for some strange reason, there was a 5 gallon jug of C-25 in the emergency room and they used that to revive me (sorry jay-I'm a comp guy).

Also, it appears that dragracecentral has fixed their problems. to paraphrase that old blues tune, you don't miss your data till your computer runs dry!

I'm back-for some strange reason, there was a 5 gallon jug of C-25 in the emergency room and they used that to revive me (sorry jay-I'm a comp guy).

Also, it appears that dragracecentral has fixed their problems. to paraphrase that old blues tune, you don't miss your data till your computer runs dry!

LMAO!!!!!!!! Hmmmm... I somehow never heard that particular "old" tune...;)

Sorry about the delays - Friday the 13th Gremlins took out our data feed until part way into the Comp first round. Had to enter all of Stock, most of Super Stock, and half of Comp from the qualifying sheets. Dan Bennett's computer still doesn't want to send the reports via e-mail, so have been working on that problem when not otherwise busy and some reports have been delayed while we test possible fixes for the recalcitrant computer. To top it off, we had the longest first round of Pro Stock I can remember, with an opening crash and a huge oildown and lots of delays for broken cars on the track.

I'll be glad when today is over - Doug Herbert just oiled the track from wall to wall - well, actually he oiled it 42 minutes ago and they just parked the sweeper.

:mad: :( :confused:

Sorry about the delays - Friday the 13th Gremlins

I'll be glad when today is over - Doug Herbert just oiled the track from wall to wall - well, actually he oiled it 42 minutes ago and they just parked the sweeper.
Was that all the longer that was... standing at half track.... seemed it took all night.... that wind got chilly... almost wanted to lay on the track and let the jet dryer blow over me ;)

generally just a weird day... :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back