VIDEO: 2011 NHRA Big O Tires Nationals (1 Viewer)

Les

Nitro Member
My view of the Johnny Gray Explosion:
[vbtube]W34ogvW9txk[/vbtube]
Terry Haddock Blowin' Up:
[vbtube]7YKazVvpQlc[/vbtube]
Top Fuel Eliminations:
[vbtube]hd23K-6TQz0[/vbtube]
Funny Car Eliminations:
[vbtube]It5m-ohwF5Q[/vbtube]
Pro Stock Eliminations:
[vbtube]CvhVorGDGeU[/vbtube]
Joe DeSantis Crash:
[vbtube]qHZ3kSvBeHs[/vbtube]
Pro Stock Motorcycle Elimination:
[vbtube]amcEyUR7BK8[/vbtube]
Pro Modified Eliminations:
[vbtube]Zy5CHuM3t9k[/vbtube]
Top Alcohol Dragster Eliminations:
[vbtube]Fo10eFgnM8o[/vbtube]
Top Alcohol Funny Car Eliminations:
[vbtube]6Kuuln7qz1s[/vbtube]
Super Stock 4th Round Thru Finals:
[vbtube]jQtpVJzSgT8[/vbtube]
Stock Eliminator 4th Round Thru Finals:
[vbtube]mkxPfNxlNFs[/vbtube]
Super Comp 4th Round Thru Finals:
[vbtube]-lnxjLihNKY[/vbtube]
Super Gas 4th Round Thru Finals:
[vbtube]MHYDhr2nVPA[/vbtube]

Last edited:
Nice clips, thanks.

But I just have to say.... wouldn't it be better for Terry to go to TAFC? He's spending all that money just to blow it up, would be better to go the much cheaper route and have a car that could actually be, you know.... competitive.

Samuel...I dont always blow up. Las Vegas was the first time since Seattle and prior to that it had been all year. We have had our mishaps and perhaps we because we dont have the funding to do what the big teams do we try our best. We have limited the number of races because of funding.

I have run many different classes and this is where I belong wether people agree or not. I have won a championship and while it wasn't NHRA that doesn't mean it should be dismissed.

Please feel free to keep up with us on our drivers blog on NHRA or on our website. If you have questions we are happy to answer them.

Terry came to Rocky Mountain Raceways in Salt Lake the year after his T/F Championship. For a team who doesn't run at alt., Terry buired the track record! My buddy Steve Watson, who has tuned Nitro cars for years is still talking about that run! ( Steve Watson tunes the AA/FC and AA/FD of Nitro Thunder)
Go kick some Butt Terry in 2012!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back