Just because nobody asked me... (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Factory Stock
Super Stock
Modified Production
Open Motorcycle
Comp
Pro Mod
Alcohol Funny Car
Alcohol Dragster
Nitro Harley
Nitro Funny Car
Top Fuel Dragster

I'd think Modified Production is already available in Comp and Super Stock, and Stock Eliminator MUST be on that list!

I'd think Modified Production is already available in Comp and Super Stock, and Stock Eliminator MUST be on that list!
Stock eliminator is a class that should represent cars as they were available from the manufacturers, hence the designation Factory Stock. Port and polish it, upgrade the belts, put a 10" tire on it and call them to the lanes.

Breaking MP out of the high dollar, high experimental Comp class opens up all the cars that would be coming over from the Box classes, as well as many local bracket cars that aren't exactly Stock, but aren't Comp- level.

Should be able to shorten the race weekend to only 2 days too since you'd have less than 250 cars racing!

Should be able to shorten the race weekend to only 2 days too since you'd have less than 250 cars racing!
I've always thought that anyway... Three Pro Q sessions on Friday: one at three, one at six and one at nine, then a last-shot Q on Saturday at 11AM. Eliminations at 2, finals by 8 under the lights. Everyone on the trailer and headed to the bar by 10.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back