Vern Moats pics (1 Viewer)

bigapple14

Nitro Member
Just thought I'd see if anyone out there has any 'old school' Vern Moats funny car pics they'd be willing to share? I've just been collecting any old pics of Vern's cars. You can email me at [email protected] if you have anything.

Thanks!

Jim

Jim,
cant guarantee anything, but I might have a source for ya.......not that I dont have a few in my puter.................................somewhere..........gotta clear the cob-webs.

got to IRA Entertainment and look through the gallery we have a bunch of older Fc pics. definatly have some Vern Moats in there for ya..Your more then welcome to them.They are not watermarked. These pics were taken by my family over the years....

Hi Jim,

I wouldn't doubt Vern has many, but if he does I would bet he can't put them on a computer! :D :D

However another friend here in town, Al Booton, used to go with Vern and I bet he does have what you are after. Since I seem to suffer from CRS :rolleyes:, drop me an email with your info. I will see if Al can contact you.

I would expect Al on this board soon, but I won't see him until this Sat at the Draglist Nat's at Eddyville.

Rapid

[email protected]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back