vegas friday - no night racing??? (1 Viewer)

When was the last time another class followed the Fuel cars on a Friday night? Just checked the Vegas schedule, they run Comp AFTER The Fuel cars on Friday night. I've NEVER seen that!:rolleyes:

When was the last time another class followed the Fuel cars on a Friday night? Just checked the Vegas schedule, they run Comp AFTER The Fuel cars on Friday night. I've NEVER seen that!:rolleyes:

It has happened a few times here in Vegas. I have been sitting in the spectator side grandstands more than once after 11pm watching them run the sportsman cars, particularly back when we would have the RV at the track.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come, get rid of the "dreaded one shot friday night qualifying"

looks like NHRA got it right this time for the final countdown . remember that pomona also has no night qualifying - noise ordinance .

Last year the second session of funny car on Saturday was at night. That's when Hight ran 4.67. Usually there is a higher car count for this race which results in more oildowns. The Technicoat race is also on Saturday so hopefully that can contribute to delaying the program a little bit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back